Saturday, August 13, 2016

Milestone Birthday Celebration!

tcbdaycel2016Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday and I’m celebrating it spending time with my family. I’ll be building some more memoires and getting into a whole lot of mischief. :)

Today as I reflect on my past birthdays they all have something in common. Memories of time spent with family, friends and those I care about. It’s those memories that fill me with such joy each moment of my life.

Today is a milestone birthday! I’m so appreciative to have this birthday and each one I have had. Life is a journey and you never know where it will take you and where you will end up. In my life there has been so many memories- great, bad and all the in betweens—and each has shaped me to who I am today. I hope to have many more birthdays and moments.

I want to say that I appreciate each and every one of you. In life you meet many people along your journey and when you do they all change you in some way. My life is richer having met all of you and for that I thank you. Thank you for your support and for your caring. And for just being you. Life is precious and the people in them are even more so. So today have a drink, piece of cake and come on to celebrate with me.

Here is too many more memories together!

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...