Thursday, August 11, 2016

Weekly Wrap-up ~ 1 More Day Until Birthday

*giddy dancing* Just one more day until my birthday. Just in case you didn’t know already. Not like I’ve been talking about it. :) Not much…maybe. Ok I have been. Can you tell I am excited? No…well I am excited and hiding it really well. NOT. LOL. My big sister and her hubby arrived and we have planned and I’m ready for the mischief. :)

My birthday also makes me feel introspective so I’ve been doing some thinking and planning for what I want to do. I’m looking forward to what I have planned. And life is good and I’m in such an awesome place emotional, mentally and physically. Yay!

Well that’s what I’ve been up to this week. What did you do this week?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...