Friday, August 26, 2016

Weekly Wrap-up ~ Finished and onto next

I love writing the words ‘The End’. Makes me all warm inside and a sense of completion that the book is done. Of course then I wonder if I made any sense with what I have written. LOL. For now I’ll let the story sit for a little before I do my self-edit so I can get ready to send to my editor.

I’m already thinking of what I’ll be working on next. Not started yet since I am keeping to my promise to myself not to do any writing on weekend. Gotta let the creative muscle rest so it doesn’t get burned out. So nothing for me this weekend except movies, reading and spending time with my family that is visiting.

Well that’s what I’ve been up to this week. What did you do this week?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...