Friday, August 19, 2016

Weekly Wrap-up ~ Planning and more Hidden Treasures

My birthday last week was awesome. Time with family always makes me so happy. :) And yes there was mischief. :)

Now I’m back to working on my organization and the finding of interesting things on my computer as well as around my home is still going on. So much hidden treasure. Love it! With that I’m getting so many ideas to incorporate into my books.

Also still making great progress on my story. These characters play off each other and it’s so much fun to write. I’m loving how the story is unfolding.

Well that’s what I’ve been up to this week. What did you do this week?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...