Friday, August 05, 2016

Weekly Wrap-up ~ Building Birthday Excitement

Next week is my birthday and I’m very excited. :) I’ve been counting down and now that it’s so close I’m getting more and more excited. My big sister and hubby is flying in just in time for my birthday. My nephew is here with me already. And all my other family although they won’t be here physically they are here with me and I know will call, email or video chat. This birthday is a milestone and I’m here stronger than yesterday.

Plans for that day isn’t finalized yet. Waiting on my sister so we can plan what we’ll be doing that day. The most important thing to me that day is spending time with family, friends and those I love. There is no better birthday than that kind.

Well that’s what I’ve been up to this week. What did you do this week?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...