Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Anticipation

I’m looking forward to this New Year. I have a lot of things I am anticipating but won’t go into too much detail. One thing I will say is I am excited with what I am planning. Very excited. (grin) Once I get a few personal things taken care of I will be going full speed ahead.

In anticipation of my anticipation (try saying that 5 time fast LOL.) I some preparations last year. Planning is a great thing and makes things work so much better. I love to plan. I also love spreadsheets. LOL. Yep that’s what I said I love spreadsheets. They help keep me organized and things where they need to be. So I’ve got my plan ready to go. The fun part will be getting there.

Just like when I start a new book I have this feeling of anticipation. Anticipation of how the story will go, the characters, setting and so on and so on. As with life there are twists and turns that are unexpected but that is what makes it interesting. There are many paths that can be taken to make the end point whether it is the end of a story or everyday life. Some good, bad and in between. Each has a lesson to be learned from. No matter which it is I anticipate getting there. Await what is coming around the next corner then anticipate what more is yet to come.

This year will be to gear up for those twists and turns. A year of anticipation.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...