Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Finalizing some plan

I’m finalizing some plans for a project I’m working on. It’s been a long time coming. Not something I told anyone about just something I had planned. I had to put it on hold for a long while as I dealt with some other things. I’m glad to say that now things are back on track. I’m excited to finally… well almost finally able to revel what I have planned. Still want to do a few things first before I say anything.

Also finishing up some books in my various series to get ready to submit. I already know what is next once I am done and hope to have the book completed by end of year.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...