Friday, October 22, 2010

New Contract - Power of Attraction

My news I’ve been teasing about. I have a new book coming soon. Power of Attraction has been contracted by Total-E-Bound and will be released sometime in January/February 2011. Power of Attraction is part of my new series called Blackstone Haven. The series is about legacies, destiny and prophecy. The series will follow the Blackstone clan and other residents of the town Blackstone Haven. The town of Blackstone is made up of various beings – human, supernatural races and others.

A quick short blurb. Will post the longer blurb at another time.

In Power of Attraction, a woman whose destiny has been ordained from birth meets the man who has been prophesied for her--but there is more to him than meets the eye. With prophecies and legacies to fulfill, which way will she go: to a man who may be possibly her mate, or to a dark legacy that could take her life.

No cover art yet but I will let you know when I have it. Be sure and add my upcoming book to your e-book shopping list. Be sure and spread the word about my new upcoming book with Total-E-Bound.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...