Saturday, February 19, 2011

Snippet Saturday – Letters

blog-header-option2


Today’s snippet theme is Letters. Each of the Club Immortality series opens and closes with letter from the owners of the club. Enjoy a look from one of my books.

silkandshadowsAn snippet from Silk and Shadows

Welcome to Club Immortality, where all your desires will be fulfilled. Nothing is taboo, and privacy is a guarantee. We have been in existence for many centuries, hidden from those who are sensually unaware. Now, with the permission of some of our patrons, we are about to bring you into the most exclusive club. With our tales, we hope you will become enlightened.

In our current tale, we find a retired Htrae Elf who is a loner, and a woman who craves something more. What they both find is that what we long for isn’t always as we expected. When desire and fate meet, it creates a combustion that will take you on a journey--a journey that will leave you forever changed.

I'm Syn, and this is my mate, Micah. Sit back, be tantalised, titillated, and most of all, let go of your inhibitions.

Syn & Micah

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2009.
All Rights Reserved, Total-e-bound


Go to the following sites to check out these other great authors snippets:

Emma Petersen
Lissa Matthews
Mari Carr
McKenna Jeffries
Taige Crenshaw
Eliza Gayle
Lauren Dane
HelenKay Dimon

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...