Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A good conversation...

Today is my one of my nephew's birthday and I've been trying to call him all day. It's Carnival back home so my big sister and her family has been out having fun. I finally got in touch with my nephew and this is how part of the conversation went.

Me: Happy Birthday old man.
My nephew: Thanks, young lady.

Then we both laughed. *grin* We like to tease each other and decided that I'd get younger as he got older. LOL. He told me about his day and how he was tired. I told him that was a sign of his old age. *snicker* Of course he had a snappy come back. LOL. My nephew is funny. He and my big sister and brother in law will be here in a little over two months for their yearly trip to come see me. I can't wait to see them. When my big sister, nephew and brother-in-law get together there is a lot of fun we get into. I'm already plotting...um...planning the wicked...um... nice things we will do. Who am I kidding there will be mayhem and mischief. ROFLMAO.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...