Thursday, April 11, 2013

Between the Covers - Silken Inferno

Today's Between the Covers is a few lines from my book.

Silken Inferno (Phoenix Intelligence Agency, Book # 2) is now available here. Here is a few lines from the book. Enjoy.


Vaughn ran his fingers through his hair, then brought his hand to his side, clenching it into a fist. “Do you think it was easy for me to realise along the way that my friendship had changed? That the reason I got this sick feeling in my gut at the thought of you being hurt was more than care for a friend?”

Allure crossed her arms over her breasts. “I was fine.”

“You were not fine. You wished for death, and it granted your request.”

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2013.
All Rights Reserved, Total E Bound.


Buy here.

Check here to find out more about Between the Covers.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...