Sunday, April 07, 2013

Grooving and singing Sunday...

A wonderful Sunday. I was listening to my MP3 player and one of my favorite songs came on-Superwoman by Karyn White. It brought back memories of the first time I heard it on the radio. I loved the song so much I had to get it then wanted to know all the words. I replayed the song writing the words until I knew it word for word. Today when it played I was singing along (yep I remembered all the words) and grooving to the song. I replayed it a few times dancing up a storm. Then when I finally stop hitting reply guess what came on. :) Secret Rendezvous by Karyn White another great song. It’s a dancing and singing day. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...