Thursday, April 25, 2013

Between the Covers - Dark Callings

Today's Between the Covers is a few lines from my book.

Dark Callings (Phoenix Intelligence Agency, Book # 3) is now available for Pre-Order. Here is a few lines from the book. Enjoy.


"There we go. Even colder than before. I don't need to use my seer abilities or empathy on you. You've been a disagreeable ass since you came back from Shadow World. I've been researching your world, but can't find much. It's really fascinating your race is so old and so mysterious. Did you decide about being the second to the king? There's a training session in a few minutes, but no matter. You're probably going to hole yourself up in your office, as you have these last few days. You really need to stop being so antisocial- it isn't good for your health. Maybe I should take you to Medical to check your blood pressure or something."

"You are giving me a headache." Lennox sighed long and loud.

"You should be used to my change of topics in mid-conversation by now." Harmony's full lips curled in a wider smile.

"I am. But I still have a headache."

The wicked gleam in her gaze and her smug grin made realisation dawn.

"You do it for spite."

"Of course. It's entertaining, watching that vein right there tick. There it goes now." Harmony pointed.

Lennox glared.

"Loosen up. Answer my question."

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2013.
All Rights Reserved, Total E Bound.


Dark Callings (Phoenix Intelligence Agency, Book # 3) is now available for Pre-Order.

Check here to find out more about Between the Covers.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...