Thursday, June 20, 2013

Between the Covers - Burning Touch

Today's Between the Covers is a few lines from my book.

Here is a few lines from Burning Touch (Club Immortality, Book # 2). Enjoy.

BurningTouch_pr2_small1He had taken her braid and stroked it against his face. She moaned at the purr that rumbled out of his massive chest. His hot hand cupped her back, holding her close.

Reaching up, she grabbed his inky black hair. Whatever held it gave way and his hair covered her fingers. Staring into his eyes she stood on tiptoe and sealed her lips to his. The man’s decadent chuckle filled her mouth.

So soft. His lips are so soft. Murmuring she leaned into him.

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2008.
All Rights Reserved.


Buy here

More about Between the Covers

Read all Between the Covers here

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...