Friday, June 21, 2013

TGIF!

TGIF!

I was up early so I could get my word count done. And I’m done for the day. Yay! I have a busy next few days planned getting some errands done. Getting some last minutes things done to prepare for my big sis and her family yearly trip to come see me. This year it’ll be only my big sister and nephew. My brother in law isn’t coming. :( I’ll missing seeing him. I can’t wait to see my sis and nephew. When my big sister and nephew get together there is a lot of fun we get into. I’ve already plotting…um…planned the wicked…um… nice things we will do. Who am I kidding there will definitely be mayhem and mischief. ROFLMAO.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...