Thursday, June 27, 2013

Between the Covers - Silk & Shadows

Today's Between the Covers is a few lines from my book.

Here is a few lines from Silk & Shadows (Club Immortality, Book # 3). Enjoy.

silkandshadows_800_smallDo you want this, Veronica Gunn?” His voice brushed her mind.

She knew then that she’d been wrong. His voice sounded more sensual and intimate in her mind, like a caress across her bare skin. She bit her lip to stifle a whimper. Lost in his gaze, she felt every inch of him against her--his fingers laced with hers, and the sound of silk billowing in the background. She knew what she wanted, and no matter how improbable it sounded that he was an elf, she didn’t care. Need overrode everything else, and Veronica wanted, just for this night, to let go as he’d said.

Yes.”

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2009.
All Rights Reserved.


Buy here

More about Between the Covers

Read all Between the Covers here

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...