Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blog Feature: Uncovered

Starting next month I'm restarting a feature I used to do here on the blog. I'm usually asked many questions about my novels and from these questions I have decided to create a feature called:

Uncovered.

This is an under the covers look inside my novels. You’ll go behind the scenes, inside the mind of the characters, places and so on. So each week - on Wednesday's (at least for now) I'll feature one of my books or my WIP {work in progress}. Soon you can check each week for your uncovered look.

Come and join me as we get uncovered….

More about Uncovered

Read all Uncovered here

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...