Friday, September 18, 2015

Weekend Plans

Happy Friday!

Weekend is here and plan to relax & spend time with my big sister and her hubby who is visiting. They'll be leaving in a few days so enjoying the time with them. We have some mischief to get into before they leave. :)

My big sis and I were talking about books the other day and got so caught up it was three in the morning and we didn't realize it. We're both avid readers (got my love of reading from my mom and big sis).  We're going to have another lively discussion about the book we both just read. I love how people can read same book but get different things or views on the story. :)

What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...