Thursday, October 15, 2015

Between the Covers - Onyx Moon Rising

Today's Between the Covers is a few lines from my book.

Here is a few lines from Onyx Moon Rising (Nefer Investigation Force, Book # 1). Enjoy.

onyxmoonrising_small His gaze went silver then crimson. “You’re wrong, Tashana. There will be no more you or me. There will only be us.”

Her eyes narrowed at his arrogance. Turning her back, she walked toward the door. “Screw you.”

“That will come later.” His voice was a silken promise.

“You wish.” She fired back.

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2007.
All Rights Reserved.


Buy here

More about Between the Covers

Read all Between the Covers here

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...