Thursday, October 08, 2015

Between the Covers - Wilde Seduction

Today's Between the Covers is a few lines from my book.

Here is a few lines from Wilde Seduction (Wilde, Book # 1). Enjoy.

wildeseduction_800_small1Mia blinked as the realisation of what she had just seen filled her.

He just came out of stone. No way are gargoyles real. Her eyes narrowed, and she grinned.
The man stopped just before he reached her.

“Who put you up to this? Reggie? Yeah, it had to be her. She knows I loved the Gargoyles cartoon when it was on. Goliath was my favourite—that voice and his personality.” She shuddered lightly, then continued, “Great trick with the wings. Where did you ditch them? You didn’t have to get dressed on my account.”

The man looked at her. Suddenly, there was a loud whoosh, then wings spread behind him. His shirt disappeared and his sculpted muscular chest glistened in the sun. Mia stepped back again and gasped.

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2009.
All Rights Reserved.


Buy here

More about Between the Covers

Read all Between the Covers here

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...