Thursday, October 22, 2015

Between the Covers - Wilde Rapture

Today's Between the Covers is a few lines from my book.

Here is a few lines from Wilde Rapture (Wilde, Book # 2). Enjoy.

“Then get to know me. Be with me, Nia. The choice is yours. Next time you come by, plan on spending the night again. This time, bring a bag so you don’t have to rush away to get ready for work,” he said.

“That isn’t the reason I left,” she admitted.

“I know.” A small smiled curled his lips.

“You make me lose sense. I don’t like it,” she snarled.

“Ditto,” he countered.

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2012.
All Rights Reserved.


Buy here

More about Between the Covers

Read all Between the Covers here

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...