Monday, April 03, 2017

Monday Adventure ~ Dreams

Monday Adventure starts with oh so blissful sleep. Then lead to me dreaming.

When I sleep there are time I don't dream at all. Then there are times I dream so vividly I wake up and it is as if it happened to me. :)

Some of my best story ideas I have come from dreams. For example my Rarities Incorporated Series. :)

This is also the case with the book I have been working on and the next one that I will be working on afterward. Both these books (they are each part of a new series. Separate series so 2 new series) came to me in dreams. And maybe that is why I had the dream I did. A very vivid one that is about the book I am working on now. I can't go into details about my dream since I haven't given any details about these upcoming series. I'm going to reveal it sort of soon. :)

So anyway this dream was so vivid and when I woke I was like whew. Yeah this is going to be good really good. Of course I had to scramble and get out my notebook to make sure I wrote all of what I dreamed down. :) Love when I have dreams like this. And I'm so looking forward to sharing it with you when I announce the books. :)

That was my adventure for today. What was your Monday Adventure?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...