Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Royal Chance ~ Available Now and Event

It’s release day and I’m excited. Today my newest release is part of Sariah Wilson’s Kindle Worlds – The Royals of Monterra.

I also have story, a small one, I promise on why I’ve written in the Kindle World. I’m an avid reader and some of the first romances I read were Harlequin Presents. When I think of them they bring back fond memories. They are sweet romances and I loved them. Still read them from time to time. My big sister still does. And they remind me of my mom. We had many discussions about them. These books in this world are for my mom and big sister. The books are a sweet romance.

Royal Chance my book in Sariah Wilson’s Kindle Worlds – The Royals of Monterra is available now. My book and Royal Impulse – McKenna Jeffries’ book – are connected (each book has a sister and overlap in timing).

We’re also having a party to celebrate the launch of the stories. I posted the link below.

Royal Chance
April 2017
Kindle Worlds Publishing
ASIN: B06Y5LLRSK
Series: The Royals of Monterra
Genre: Contemporary/Interracial/Sweet Romance
Length: Novella
Format: E-Book
Buy Here - https://alexa.design/2o1GmVj

A chance can create a firestorm of emotion you never expected…

Blake Harrington has already found her prince and then lost him. She didn’t want anything to do with love ever again. She came to the small kingdom of Monterra to support her sister and not find a real live prince. But fate seems to have a cruel sense of humor and brings a man into her path who makes her want so much things. Yet she cannot let go of her first prince…to embrace a new one. Yes Luciano was gorgeous and he was stubborn too but she was too. Now she just had to resist the temptation he posed.

Prince Luciano Fiorelli knew Blake is his yet she has to accept they are meant to be. He now knew there was truth behind finding the one that was to be yours. You could find them but that didn’t mean keeping them would be easy. Love wasn’t the fairytale…it was messy, emotional and took strength. And he was going to need all of that to get Blake to accept him. She started something with him now she just needed to let go and accept the royal chance….
~~~~~~~~
Connected Books Reading Order:
Royal Chance by Taige Crenshaw
Royal Impulse by McKenna Jeffries
~~~~~~~~


We're having a facebook party to celebrate the launch of the books. We have some great authors and prizes. I'll be there at 8:30 pm EST.
https://facebook.com/events/1590122634349259

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...