Saturday, April 29, 2017

Venom and Vampires Available for Pre-Order Now!

I'm super excited to share some news with you. An upcoming release that is now available for pre-order. And this is for both sides of me. I have a few series coming that will be co-written by both sides of me.

The box set is 23 Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy stories. My story is titled, Kiss of Offering. This will be a new series. I hope you pre-order the upcoming box set. Here is cover for the upcoming release from myself and my other side McKenna Jeffries. So excited!.


Venom and Vampires


VENOM AND VAMPIRES: PREORDER - Only $0.99!!

A collection with bite...

Prepare to sink your teeth into 23 Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy stories featuring vampires, shifters, witches, demons, chimeras, and more from today’s NEW YORK TIMES, USA TODAY, and internationally best-selling and award-winning authors!

With over one million words of fiction and over 100 hours of prime reading material, this exciting collection will treat you to brand new worlds and inventive re-imaginings of our beloved monsters-in-the-dark. You won’t want to miss out on these stories with bite. We’re certain you’re gonna love it…to death!

Preorder VENOM AND VAMPIRES today to lock down YOUR copy of this Special Edition Collection!

Pre-Order at any of the below retailers for $0.99

Get on iTunes 

Get on Nook
 

Get on Amazon
 

Get on Kobo
 
 
Get on Google Play

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...