Friday, June 29, 2007

Carnal Awakening ~ Cover Art

I got the cover for my book Carnal Awakening that will be released by Ellora's Cave . This is an EC Quickie so it is a standard theme cover. The cover is fabulous and I love it. Also the cover is up on the coming soon page at EC. WHooo Hooo.

Carnal Awakening, will be released on July 27, 2007 at Ellora's Cave.

Make sure to mark your calendar’s.


Have you picked your book for TBR Book Challenge? If you want to know what that is check it out here. I’ve got mine and started reading. I'll be posting on Sunday for the books for the TBR Book Challenge so be ready.


Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...