Saturday, June 23, 2007

TBR Book Challenge


I was looking at my TBR - to be read – books the other day both in e-books and print. It is huge so I issued myself a challenge that I would read one book a week from the TBR books. I also figured I am not the only one who has TBR books so here is a challenge to you.

TBR Book Challenge:

1.) Once a week take a book from your TBR books and read it.
2.) Once a week on Sunday I will post here on my blog letting you know what I read then asking for what you read from your TBR Books.
3.) Come on back on Sunday to post what you have read from your TBR books and what you thought of it.

Note: On Sunday of each week I will post a message on my blog to kick off the TBR Books and asking for what you read from your TBR Books. Come and share.

With this challenge we can both read some books on our TBR Books as well as find some new reads to add to our TBR Books. LOL. What can I say I’m always on the look out for some good reads and I know my TBR Books will keep on growing.

The TBR Book Challenge starts tomorrow June 24, 2007. So start browsing your TBR Books then on Sunday July 1, 2007 come on over to my blog and let us know what you have read. I will do this each week on Sunday so look for my post kicking off the TBR Books for that week. I will ask for what you read from your TBR Books. I’m excited and can’t wait to see all those reads you have read.

Feel free to spread the word.

I’m already eyeing my pile to see what I will be reading first.
Taige

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea. I've been saying to myself I need to make time to read. I've so many books just waiting to be read but I get distracted by the groups and blogs. Your challenge is the boost I needed to get reading. :)

Jessy said...

I think this is a great idea. :) I don't really have a list, per se. Just boxes full of books I want to read. I don't bother with them right now though. I just read whatever's sitting out.

Hot Ash Romance Novels said...

HI Taige,

I don't always finish a book in a single week, and I often have two or three going at once. One paperback to take into the tub with me, one on my PDA that goes to appointments with me, and often a craft book.

I wish I could read that predictably and participate, but who knows what I'll be reading week to week. I just finished Daisy Dexter Dobbs HOT Accidental Foursome on my PDA. I have a few pages left of an Ellora's Caveman for the next time I'm in the tub, and I'm reading a book on craft in between.

What am I reading next on my PDA? Yours! I won't have it finished in a week though.

Ash

Taige Crenshaw said...

I know what you mean Maria about distractions. Great this challange is the boost you needed. Be sure and come back and post when I blog for the TBR Books.

Taige Crenshaw said...

Jessy I don't have a list either just a pile of boks waiting to be read. I plan on snagging one and reading. You can still take part just come back when I blog asking for what you read for the week. Hope to see you :)

Taige Crenshaw said...

Hi Ash,

It doesn't matter if you finish a book in a week come on back anyway and let us know what you read when you are done.

I love crafts. What craft book are you reading?

There is no set book you have to read just whatever you have to be read.

LOL. So my book is next on the rotation. Enjoy;)I do suggest you have a cup of ice water handy. {laughing wickedly}

D. Sullivan said...

Nice concept. Now what will be next...for me *lol*

Taige Crenshaw said...

Thanks Majik. I have my choice and am reading.

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...