Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Uncovered ~ Getting under the covers

I am usually asked many question about my novels and from these questions I have decided to create a feature called

Uncovered.

You will be taken under the covers for a look inside my novels. You’ll go behind the scenes, inside the mind of the characters, places and so on. So each Wednesday I will feature whatever is my book being released for that month. That will be four or five according to the calendar Wednesday’s of various Uncovered topics based on my novel being released for the month. If I have no release for that month I will give you a random novel from my backlist or my WIP {work in progress}. So starting next week check each week for your uncovered look.

So let’s get uncovered….

Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...