Sunday, June 10, 2007

Tagged

I’ve been tagged by Aliyah Burke. Yeah I know she just got a new blog and decided to tag me and a bunch of other people. She is such a sweet person so I don’t mind.

Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2.People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are my eight random facts. Enjoy!

1) I love country music.
2) I’m a Leo.
3) I’m addicted to movies.
4) I love to cook.
5) Besides cooking I love to bake. What can I say I am a whiz in the kitchen
6) I’m re-reading the entire JD Robb’s In Death series (I do that from time to time).
7) I grew up on a Caribbean island.
8) I have weakness for Jell-O {Grin}.

Here are the eight people I have chosen to tag.
1.) Anyone who reads this.
2.) Anyone who reads this.
3.) Anyone who reads this.
4.) Anyone who reads this.
5.) Anyone who reads this.
6.) Anyone who reads this.
7.) Anyone who reads this.
8.) Anyone who reads this.
Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...