Monday, September 03, 2007

Monday’s Adventure ~ Anticipation.........

I got my author copies for my September 5 release from Ellora's Cave. Golden Seduction is sexy and hot. It is part of the Torrid Tarot theme stories. My card was the King of Cups.

So I am sitting here anticipating the release of the book. When I got the author copies I started to read it and found myself caught in the story. I got hot, cheered and cried. Yes I wrote it but it was as if I was reading it for the first time.

It was a strange yet good feeling. Did I mention I was anticipating the release of Golden Seduction? LOL. Make sure and go get your copy.

Is it Wednesday yet. {grumbling and looking at calendar}

This was my adventure for today.What was your Monday Adventure?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...