Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Uncovered: Golden Seduction ~ Behind the Story

In this month’s uncovered we explore Golden Seduction which was released today by Ellora's Cave.

So let’s get uncovered….

Golden Seduction, is part of the Torrid Tarot theme stories from Ellora's Cave. It is also the first book in my series Rarities Incorporated. In this uncovered we will be talking about how the story Golden Seduction came to be. My story features the King of Cups tarot card. When I decided to write the story I thought of many things. The most prominent thing I wanted to portray was reverence, duty, desire and love. Aleneic, my hero is a man who has been tested and all he holds dear has been taken from him. He has kept his wisdom and kindness. Aleneic will find a woman whose belief in him will humble and ultimately change him. I’ll be exploring Aleneic in another Uncovered later this month.

For this story I knew I didn’t want a typical heroine. Laila Brooks is a geek at heart. She was more comfortable with her computer and books. With the characters set in my mind I fleshed out their story. From the first words I knew that this story would be a roller coaster of adventure, discovery and hope. It would have many surprises for both Aleneic and Laila.


Golden Seduction is an exploration of all the senses and emotions. It has lots of surprises that even shocked me. There is a sense of hope and sensuality that embodies the story. The hope of my hero and heroine. The sensuality of their love story will touch on many emotions. They will have an adventure and ultimately find love.


Come along for the exploration of Aleneic and Laila as they are lost in their Golden Seduction available at Ellora's Cave.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...