Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Musings: The End……

The End.

These are two most beautiful words to a writer. It means you are done with another book. Well at least until edits and so forth. I wrote these words on not one but two stories in this last week. One was a short read which I already contracted. LOL. I won’t announce with who just yet. But look for details real soon.

It is a good feeling when you get a story complete. Usually after I finish a story I take sometime off before I jump into another story but this time I find that there is a story talking to me. So I have jumped back in and started working on another story. I have a few ideas in my head demanding there time. So for the next few month’s I will be very busy working towards the end.

Just in case you missed it Golden Seduction releases tomorrow at Ellora's Cave.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...