Friday, September 07, 2007

Weekly Wrap-up ~ September 1 - 7, 2007

Friday is here and I have writing to do. The story I am working on has me working hard. So what happened this week?

Working on my new story which is coming along nicely.

On September 5, Golden Seduction was released by Ellora's Cave. It is sexy and hot. It is part of the Torrid Tarot theme stories. My card was the King of Cups. Check in September for the Uncovered look at the novel. Also check out my previous post for some features and pimpage of Golden Seduction.


Don’t forget if you haven’t already go get your copy of Golden Seduction.

Be sure and check my Release Calendar on my website for all the dates that I have so far for my upcoming novels. Well that was my week.


What did you do this week?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...