Thursday, January 17, 2013

Between the Covers - Indigo Rain

Today's Between the Covers is a few lines from an upcoming book.

As I mentioned yesterday Indigo Rain (Phoenix Intelligence Agency, Book # 1) is now available for Pre-Order. Here is a few lines from the book. Enjoy.

“Why not? I’ve never even met you.” The man spoke with a smooth, sweet baritone tickling along her senses.

Kalina gave the man resting on the wall her whole attention. “Because you’re a fucking Firebird.”

“You’re a fucking Amazonian Warrior. I should be the one who doesn’t want to work with you.” He shrugged. “And I don’t have a problem with it.”

 

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2013.
All Rights Reserved, Total E Bound.


Indigo Rain (Phoenix Intelligence Agency, Book # 1) is now available for Pre-Order. The release date is February 25, 2013.

Check here to find out more about Between the Covers.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...