Monday, January 07, 2013

Newsletter Prep

I’m working on getting my newsletter for this month ready to send out. I’ll be sending it out in a few days or so. As mentioned starting this month I will start sending out my monthly newsletter, again. It’s been a while since I’ve done one. If you’re already a member of my newsletter you’ll get it when it is sent out. If you'd like to sign up go here: http://www.taigecrenshaw.com/newsletterandgroups.shtmland subscribe.

In my newsletter there will updates, info on new releases, and other things. Also there will be occasional exclusive contest just for the newsletter subscribers.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...