Monday, January 21, 2013

Something New

This year I am working on trying some new things. Getting outside my comfort zone. It is fun, exhilarating and scary all at once but I love the feeling. I love to challenge myself to do and try new things. I already have some ideas of the new things I will try but for others I haven’t decided yet. :) Something new is a good way of getting your heart racing and mind clear.

Another new is the new plans on my 2013 writing calendar, which is already filled with wonderful stories I plan to write this year. I have lots of plans for books I want to write this year and my mind is filled and I can’t wait to get started. But…I will. One of my something new this year is I promised myself I will take January off from writing anything new. This month will be all about relaxing and then the last week or so I will be preparing for my upcoming writing projects. Taking a break is something I’ve been lax in doing lately so 2013 and going forward I have made my writing schedule so I can do that and still keep the writing plans I have. :)

2013 is the year of something new.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...