Saturday, January 26, 2013

Snippet Saturday - Author's Choice

blog-header-option2


Today’s snippet theme is Author's Choice.  Enjoy a look from one of my books.

An snippet from Indigo Rain

The cold touch of steel between his legs stilled him.

Kalina smiled, a nasty grin. “Move it or lose it. I may have to work with you, but I still don’t have to like it.”

Cautiously, he lifted his hand off her thigh and sat back. Kalina leant forward, keeping her dagger pressed against his still-hard cock. He could have disarmed her, but instead chose to wait and see what she would do.

Kalina stood slowly, her blade steady and sure against him. She leaned down until her lips almost touched his.

“You are a handsome man, Ryne Garon. Then again, I’ve been with handsome men. That won’t get you into my bed. It takes a lot more than a pretty face.” Kalina’s whisper-soft words tickled along his lips.

In the next second, she was across the room and walking to the door. He hadn’t seen her move. He enjoyed the movement of her ass in her skirt. It reminded him of a sensuous rhythm and mesmerised him. It made his body feel…

Hot.

Achy.

Horny as hell.

Ryne stared as she reached the door and glanced back at him.

“Are you coming, or are you going to stay there watching my ass all day?” She opened the door before striding out.

Biting back a laugh, he stood and followed her. He went into the hall and found her leaning against the wall, waiting for him.

Ryne strode closer until there was barely any space between them. “Don’t pull a weapon on me again unless you plan to use it,” he growled.

Kalina met his gaze. “When I pull a weapon, I always mean to use it.”

Kalina glanced down then back up at him. Ryne looked down and saw a ‘K’ carved in his pants. Glancing up, he noticed her lips twitch.

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2013.
All Rights Reserved,Total-E-Bound


Pre-Order Indigo Rain here

Go to the following sites to check out these other great authors snippets:
Lissa Matthews
Rhian Cahill
Shelli Stevens
Eliza Gayle
Leah Braemel
Myla Jackson
Caris Roane
Jody Wallace
McKenna Jeffries
Taige Crenshaw
HelenKay Dimon
Shiloh Walker
Delilah Devlin
Lauren Dane

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...