Thursday, March 16, 2017

Between the Covers - Dangerous Intent

Today's Between the Covers is an excerpt from my book.

Here is a excerpt from Dangerous Intent my book in Desiree Holt's Kindle Worlds The Omega Team series. Enjoy.

taigecrenshaw_dangerousintent1“Although I was told it was more of a simple babysitting gig.” He stood keeping an eye on Callie still with her gun on him. “Either use it of put it away.”

“I’m still deciding,” Callie replied. She smiled a devilish grin then sighed. “Damn, it’s so disappointing that I’m not going to get to shoot anyone.”

“You shot her.” Darryl pointed to the woman who was lying on the floor.

Like the man she hadn’t made a sound when shot and stabbed. She was glaring at them both. Darryl went over to her and flipped her over putting the zip ties on her then seating her before them.

“Yeah but that wasn’t any fun.”

He glanced at Callie. She winked then lowered her gun she lifted her dress and slid her gun into her thigh holster. Darryl stared at the expanse of leg and the gun lying against it. He willed himself to not get hard. This was neither the time nor place. A sultry chuckle drew his gaze to hers. The knowing look on her face made him shake his head. She smiled wider and licked her lips.

“Only if you’re lucky.” She deliberately looked down his body. “And I don’t see you as being that.”

“I’ve been known to be.” He smiled slowly.

Callie eyes darkened and her breath hitched.

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2017.
All Rights Reserved.

Amazon: Buy Dangerous Intent here

Connected Books Reading Order:
Dangerous Intent

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...