Friday, March 24, 2017

Weekly Wrap-up ~ Writing and Folder Exploring…

tcwritingStill writing. This is a book that will be out later this year and I'm excited about it. Love the flow and how things are unfolidng. It is even suprising me. :)

Soon this will be another book checked off my writing calendar. Love it!

I've also been going through some of my folders and picking out some stories I started but didn't finish. And wrapping them up. Also went through my Writing Bits folder (bascially this is a folder of scences, chapter, and so on of ideas or stuff that didn't fit in a story) and have some I will be using in other books or series.

Well that’s what I’ve been up to this week. What did you do this week?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...