Friday, March 10, 2017

Weekly Wrap-up ~ Dangerous Intent Release Week & Almost done…

tcwritingThis week was release week for Dangerous Intent my book in Desiree Holt's Kindle Worlds The Omega Team series. :) Very excited about writing in this Kindle Worlds. Thanks for all your support I appreciate it. :) If you haven’t already you can get your copy of Dangerous Intent here .

Will be wrapping up the book I’m working on by this weekend. Then next week it is onto a new book. I will be prepping this weekend for the new book. :)

Plugging along on books on my writing calendar. Loving it!

Well that’s what I’ve been up to this week. What did you do this week?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...