Friday, March 31, 2017

Freebie Friday ~ 3/31/17

tcfreebiefriday Love to read and discovering my next book that I can take an adventure within the pages. I’ve invited some authors to share their freebies so you can find your next escape in a book….

Note: At time of post book/books was free that can be subject to change.

Former bad boy and firefighter Frankie Hernandez struggles to recover from debilitating injuries sustained during his last fire. Physical therapist Cassie Flick is at her wit's end with the handsome hunk, conspiring with his friends to get Frankie’s life back despite his intense pain. Those plans get derailed when she receives a delivery from an unknown source. Roses are sweet, but a note inside them threatening Cassie isn’t.

Get Here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EELACL2

 

 

 

On the way to meet her ex, barista Riley Eames gets stuck in the elevator with Hollywood actor, Ashe Hunter. Could life be sending her a message - and another chance at love?

Get Here: http://amzn.to/2mUlKl8

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...