Friday, January 11, 2008

Bad Blogger and Reaching out

I’ve been a lax blogger. The holidays and so on. I’m still trying to recover from it all. I’ll be back blogging next week.

Today’s post is over at the SIA blog for my weekly blog day. Go by and check out my Crenshaw Reading. I plan on posting Crenshaw Reading here on my blog also but it will be on Thursday's so this will make sure I blog more often. Look for Crenshaw Reading next week.

The next chapter of Cami’s Surrender has been posted to Satin Notes - http://www.satinnotes.com, a site where we will have free stories. Go on by and check it out.

I also had some bad news. One of my grand uncles died. It is so hard to lose someone. It’s been a while since I saw and spoke with him. Earlier this week on the SIA Blog Layne mentioned about the importance of keeping in touch and she was so right.

I speak with my sister in St. Thomas almost everyday and she keeps me up to date on the rest of the family there including my brother who also lives there. My other I speak to at least once a week. My brother who is also in St. Thomas I speak to ever so often. I try to call the rest of my family every couple of months. I’m definitely going to have to reach out and call the rest of my family more.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...