Thursday, January 31, 2008

Between the Covers

I enjoyed the uncovered feature I did on my blog last year. This year I decided to do a spin off of the uncovered feature. The feature will be called:

Between the Covers

Between the Covers will random excerpts from my books. Each month I will pick one of my books and throughout the month I will be giving you a look between the covers.

Each Wednesday I will post excerpts from whichever of my books I chose. That will be four or five according to the calendar Wednesday’s of the month. So check back next week for our first Between the Covers. And be sure to check each week for your Between the Covers look of my books.

Thanks to McKenna Jeffries for inspiring the Between the Covers feature. She had done something similar to this for her yahoo group readers called Between the Pages. She graciously let me use the concept. I tailored it to make it work for my own use.

5 comments:

Taige Crenshaw » Blog Archive » Between the Covers ~ Lay Me Down said...

[...] this month’s Between the Covers I’m featuring Lay Me Down. Recently I’ve been getting questions concerning this book. The cover [...]

Taige Crenshaw » Blog Archive » Between the Covers - Lay Me Down ~ pt 2 said...

[...] this month’s Between the Covers I’m featuring Lay Me Down. Recently I’ve been getting questions concerning this book. The cover [...]

Taige Crenshaw » Blog Archive » Between the Covers - Lay Me Down ~ pt 3 said...

[...] this month’s Between the Covers I’m featuring Lay Me Down. Recently I’ve been getting questions concerning this book. The cover [...]

Taige Crenshaw » Blog Archive » Between the Covers - Rarities Incorporated ~ pt 1 said...

[...] this month’s Between the Covers I’m featuring the three books in my new PRINT book Rarities [...]

Taige Crenshaw » Blog Archive » Blog changes and other things said...

[...] Between the Covers – Wednesday Weekly Wrap-Up – Friday [...]

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...