Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Taige Crenshaw Birthday Bash with Angel Payne!

tcbdaybash2013 - sm

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR TAIGE CRENSHAW!!


Sooooo….anyone who knows me is very clear on the fact that I love a good party (but all of you who attended the Naughty Girls PJ Party at RomCon 2013 are STILL sworn to silence; LOL). I was even a professional party planner for 12 years, with stories that are best told over wine and guacamole, so hit me up if we’re ever together. *Grin.*

But my FAVORITE parties of all are definitely birthday parties—which makes me a thrilled party guest today! THANKS for inviting me to the fun, Taige, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! For party favors, I’ve brought along “I Love Hangin’ With a W.I.L.D. Boy” dog tags, as well as Pop Tart ice cream sandwiches. Everybody dig in—to the men OR the ice cream or BOTH!—and enjoy as I share a little snippet from “Handcuffed By Her Hero,” my newest release in the W.I.L.D. Boys book series.

A special note of HUGE thanks to everyone who has read Zeke’s story so far, and voiced such tremendous support for the story. I really appreciate all the wonderful comments nd feedback you’ve had!

ANGELFINALHANDCUFFEDBYHERHERO1ART 600x900

 

 

“Handcuffed By Her Hero: W.I.L.D. Boys of Special Forces, Book 2”


 Blurb:


Between a rock and a hard place.
To Sergeant Zeke Hayes, the expression has always been a non-factor. There's never been a situation he can't blast, punch, or smart-ass his way out of, which makes him the perfect fit for his Special Forces battalion--and a natural-born Dominant who's made a lot of submissives happy from Mt. Rainier to Vancouver.

That all changes when Rayna Chestain enters his world.

A rock.
From the moment Z snatches Rayna from the lair of a South Asian slave trafficker, his inner grizzly roars to life. This is a huge damn problem, because Z isn't wired to be a one-woman man. Growing up an orphan on the streets of Seattle has taught him that beyond a few hours in a dungeon, trust means disappointment and love leads to agony. But here he is, in the remote wilderness escape he'd promised not to share with anyone, harboring Rayna from a fiend who now wants his pound of revenge flesh from her.

A hard place.
Sheltering Rayna? Z's never done anything more right in his life. But wanting her? Dreaming of her beneath him, surrendering to his passion and domination? It's the most forbidden fruit he can crave...and the only thing he can't stop thinking about.

A new beginning?
This is a dead-end canyon that no rifle, bomb or sweet talk will let Zeke escape from. The only way out is to confront the reality of what Rayna has done to him...the mountain she's moved in his intractable heart.

Excerpt:


For a long moment, neither she nor Zeke said a thing. The room began to warm. Rayna wasn’t sure if it was the heating ducts, the Scotch, or the proximity of the man who once again had transported her to a place of refuge and safety. She needed to thank him. She yearned to hold him. Instead, she jabbed a toe at the carpet and muttered, “So what now?”

Z let his hand slip from hers. She told herself that she was imagining his reluctance about the move. “A shower for you. Or a bath, if you prefer that. While you’re cleaning up, I need to call Hawk and Captain Franzen. I’ll get the run on how they’re tracking Mua, and make sure both of us are taken off the AWOL grid.”

“Damn. I’d forgotten about that not-so-little slice of red tape.”

One side of his mouth quirked. “It helps to have kidnappers in high places, honey.”

She shot him a giggle. Zeke, clearly pleased with himself for inciting it, sauntered toward the stairs. She gave herself the privilege of watching him for a second. Sweet shitloads of sexy, the man was captivating. His leather club pants moved with his Sequoia tree legs like a second skin. His biceps and pecs fought the constraints of Max’s T-shirt. Nothing in any of his movements betrayed that he hadn’t slept in over twenty hours.

And all she wanted to do, even in her own sleep-deprived state, was get her hands all over him again.

Not a good plan, Ray. Not at all. She fished through the fuzziness in her head to get back the words he’d issued in the car, after that toe-curling kiss they’d shared. Shouldn’t have happened. And it won’t happen again. So the man was beautiful and smart, especially about this. No matter how perfectly their bodies fit, they simply weren’t going to snap right when it came to the same sexual “Like” button.

She prodded her brain to agree. Shoved at the damn thing. Submissiveness? On a regular basis? Her? Right. And tofu was a great side dish for steak.
Buy links for the book:

You can buy  “Handcuffed By Her Hero” at these following outlets:

 

Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Handcuffed-W-I-L-D-Warriors-Domination-ebook/dp/B00E2NUNBC/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1375505221&sr=1-1&keywords=handcuffed+by+her+hero

 

Barnes & Noble:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/handcuffed-by-her-hero-angel-payne/1116122571?ean=2940148486152

 

All Romance:

https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-handcuffedbyherhero-1246326-153.html

 

Kobo:

http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/handcuffed-by-her-hero

 

 Angel-0445-LR-ColorBiography:


Hi there. I’m Angel: book lover, hopeless romantic, pop culture geek, shoe addict, coffee-aholic, and occasional wino, too.

I’ve been hooked on books since I was a kid but it all got even worse in my twenties, when I discovered romances—the hotter, the better. Growing up in Southern California, with lots of surfer-type manliness surrounded me, certainly didn’t help to assuage the need for reading about delicious alpha guys and the women who adore them. When I learned I had a knack for telling these stories too, I guess you could say I was doomed—though my path toward erotic romance novelist took a few detours via a concert-reviewing gig for my college newspaper (free show tickets…backstage passes…that was sort of a no-brainer), artist interviews for a Beverly Hills dance music mag, and a very, very bad try at a Young Adult novel (don’t ask; it’s not pretty).

These days, I still live in California, and have found an amazing alpha guy of my own who was brave enough to marry me. We live on a street that looks like Brigadoon, with our beautiful daughter and a crazy dog. I have the best life ever, and never forget to thank the Big Guy Upstairs for it, either.

 

 

Social, blog and website links:


 

Webbie Thingie: www.angelpayne.com

 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/angelpaynewrites

 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AngelPayneWrtr

 

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/angelwrites/

12 comments:

Linda Brennan said...

Enjoyed the excerpt - I would love to read more!!!

lisa s-c said...

mmm, I love me some W.I.L.D. boys!!!!!

lisa w said...

Love this series

Belinda G said...

Wow! A lot of friends helping to celebrate your day of birth. How cool is that. Celebrate the past year and look forward to the next one. Enjoy!

Belinda G

Angela Love said...

I want to win this one BAD!!!! Thank you for an Awesome Excerpt and Please Please Pick me!!!!! :)


Happy Birthday Taige!!!!

Karen Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Taige!!

Paula Meriwether said...

WOW!! great excerpt. I just add this series to my list of must have. Thanks for the excerpt and Happy birthday Taige!

jennifer mathis said...

oooo poptart ice cream sandwiches sound yummy thanks for the excerpt
meandi09@yahoo.com

Anne said...

Had to add this one o my Amazon wishlist. Love alpha special forces heroes.

Carolyn Overholser said...

Pop tart anything would probably taste great. W.I.L.D. boys sound hawt.

Stacey A Smith said...

Sound like a hot read can't wait to read it.
Happy Birthday Taige

Pamk said...

loved the excerpt and like that she was with the submissive routine right from the get go. Would love to read how that works out lol.

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...