Sunday, July 10, 2016

Cooking with Taige ~ Love of Coconut

Cooking is a passion of mine and I’m bringing you into my kitchen. Whenever I’m in the kitchen it brings back fond memories of time spent with family as we cooked, laughed and of course made memories. :) And I make new memories each time I cook. Sharing some of the things I am cooking. Here’s what I have cooking this week.

tccoconutoil1I love coconuts. This love affair started when I was child. In St. Thomas where I was born fresh coconut was something we could get easily. Just climb a tree and you have that lovely, sweet and succulent coconut. Growing up I enjoyed it so much.

Where I live now it’s not readily available (well not the fresh kind that I am used too) but I find it as often as I can. Lately…well since late last year I’ve made coconut (various types and uses) a regular part of my life once again. I’ve been changing the way I prepare, what I eat and so on. And when I did I found out the that wonderful coconut I love has so many health benefits that I had no clue about. Imagine that what I loved as a child was actually good for you. So I’ve been using coconut.

Today I’m mentioning one of the things I use that has coconut ~ Coconut Oil. I had no clue until late last year that there was even such a thing. Now I found out there is. Coconut Oil is one of the oils I use most often. It is so good. And there are so many other things made with coconut that’ll be in future posts. A few of them..ok maybe more than a few. LOL. I have to share my love of coconut.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...