Friday, July 29, 2016

Weekly Wrap-up ~ Hidden Treasures and August

The final Friday in July. Wow that was quick.

Working on my organization still and loving that I am finding such interesting things on my computer as well as around my home. It’s like finding hidden treasure. Love it.

Made more progress on my story and it’s been fun with these characters. They really play off each other and it’s so good to write. Love how there story is unfolding. Hmmm…not much else going on.

In a few days it will be the start of August and then countdown to my birthday. Yay!

Well that's what I’ve been up to this week. What did you do this week?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...