Friday, July 08, 2016

Weekly Wrap-up ~ Organization, Newsletter and Family Time

Wow it's July already. Where did the year go? Time sure is flying by.

The year is half gone already and I still have a lot to do. And I’m very excited about it. :)

My newsletter for this month will be going out in a few days or so. I’ll be putting in their first what has me so excited and things I have coming up. :) If you’re not a subscriber it's easy to join my newsletter. I usually send out a newsletter once a month with info on what is going on with me, sneak peeks and sometimes exclusive giveaways for newsletter subscribers only. Also when I have a new release you get an email about it. Join here: http://taigecrenshaw.com/newsletterandgroups.shtml

I’ve been organizing again. Been spending time going through my files on my computer files. Spent this week doing some. It’s taking long since when I open a file I get caught up reading the story and want to add to it. LOL. I predict this will affect my writing calendar as some of the stories are demanding attention now.

Also this week I’ve been spending some time with my nephew who is staying with me for the summer. Well he’s been here since May and will be here until September. :) We’re having a blast. We laugh, tease and get into mischief. So all in all a great time. We’re also preparing for his parents coming next month. My big sister and her hubby will be here in time for my birthday next month and a few weeks after. I will have a full house and yep there will be even more mischief. I can’t wait. Getting excited.

Well that's what I’ve been up to this week. What did you do this week?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...