Friday, July 15, 2016

Weekly Wrap-up ~ Upcoming Milestone Birthday

Hmmm…it’s been an interesting week. I’ve been thinking about my approaching birthday next month. In less than a month on my birthday (August 13) I’ll be 40. And I’m so excited.

I’m excited because with all the stuff I had happen to me medically over well year I really didn’t think I would make it to see 40. Shhh…I never told anyone that before not even my family. It was tough and all that but I’m so much stronger. And I’m living my life as I see fit. When you have faced your mortality as many times as I have it tends to put things into perspective. I don’t let many things bother me because life is so damn short and I don’t want to be bogged down with stuff that in all honesty when you look at it isn’t that important.

I focus on the things that are important to me. My top ones are - living life as I said. My family (who is my heart, soul and makes me whole and so much more) and friends (who are all those things and so much more) and well as mentioned what is important to me (I’m not going to list it). Life is awesome and I’m going one step at a time and enjoying it as I do.

Well that's what I’ve been up to this week. What did you do this week?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...