Saturday, July 09, 2016

Ink Motions ~ Historical Love

tchistorcalloveI’ve been reading some oldies but goodies. They are my go to and favorite historical romance books. When I see them I get all excited even though I’ve read them so many times before. A few I’ve read this week has been by Julie Garwood.

The Secret - One of my fav moments is when Iain casually told Judith he loved her. This is about a hot Scottish man and a headstrong heroine.

Saving Grace - One of fav moments when Johanna keeps getting into mischief. Well that is many moments throughout the book. Another book with a hot Scottish man and a headstrong heroine.

Honor's Splendour - One of fav moments when she warms his feet. Sigh. Loved it. A determined woman and equally determined man. It was an interesting battle of wills.

All the books have what I call my trifecta of what I look for in a book - plot, characters and passion. Those three words say it all. These are some of my Reader Gold.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...