Monday, January 16, 2017

Between the Covers - Power of Enticement

Today's Between the Covers is an excerpt from my book.

Here is a excerpt from Power of Enticement (Blackstone Haven, Book # 3). Enjoy.

powerofenticement_800_ukHe stroked his finger down one high cheekbone to the corner of her full lips but stopped before touching them. He wanted to but he resisted, knowing he’d need his head about him when dealing with a woman who had changed his world in moments with her appearance. He moved his hand to the end of her ponytail, which rested over her shoulder and curled to just below her waist. He fingered the edges of her hair rubbing his hands over the hair tie he’d put on. Grayson looked down at what he was doing. She placed her hand over his, running her finger along the knuckle of his thumb.

“Getting to know, huh?” Grayson leaned closer. “Are you a cuddler?”

Savage lifted an eyebrow at her question. “That’s something you will find out…eventually.” He released her braid then gestured to her cup. “Now drink your tea while you tell me where you heard about shadow mates.”

Grayson picked up her cup, blew on the tea then took a sip before she answered. “I get around.”

“Grayson.”

“Ohhh…how you say my name gives me chills.” Grayson batted her eyelashes. “Say it again but make your voice deeper like so… Grayson.”

“You are going to be a handful.” Savage fought not to laugh. “Stop avoiding and tell me what you know about shadow mate.”

“I’m going to be much more than a handful.” Grayson took another sip of her tea then glanced at him. “Now for what you want to know. When I left here after Peyton fought with the death that stalks us”—she leaned her head to the side—“I assume you know about the family legend and so on?”

“Yes. Wesley and Ian filled us in on the basics,” he said. Wesley was mate to Peyton and Ian to Sinai, two of Grayson’s sisters. “You will fill me in on what I need to know later.” Savage paused then narrowed his eyes. “You think you’re going to be taken next by this demon?”

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2014.
All Rights Reserved.


Buy here

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...