Friday, January 13, 2017

Freebie Friday ~ 1/13/17

tcfreebiefridayLove to read and discovering my next book that I can take an adventure within the pages. I’ve invited some authors to share their freebies so you can find your next escape in a book….

Note: At time of post book/books was free that can be subject to change.

Here to StaySam Mackenzie rides into Hidden Springs and takes a job at Ryan’s Ranch.

Kate Ryan is determined to make it on her own but falls for the handsome stranger who answers her ad.

When a secret comes to light, will they turn and run or are they here to stay?

Get Here: http://bit.ly/2jC2GSR

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...